We are pleased to be working with Emirates Transport (ET) to provide a safe, efficient and reliable bus service to pupils from Nursery to Year 13. Each bus is led by a qualified and trained driver and a female bus attendant. Buses have seatbelts, GPS, Video Surveillance System and a panic button, as well as RFID technology to monitor each child’s journey to and from school.
Route 1: Khalidiya and Corniche
Route 2: Airport Road, World Trade Center and Al Nasser Street
Route 3: Al Reem Island
Route 4: Hamdan Street, Electra Street, Najda Street, Al Falah and Al Nahyan
Route 5: Khalifa Park, Old Mushrif and Mushrif Mall
Route 6: Mangrove Village and Sheikh Zayed Mosque
Route 7: Al Raha Gardens and Al Forsan
Route 8: Al Bahia, Al Zeina and Al Muneera
Route 9: Al Reef Villas and Al Muneera
|Bus Service||Amount||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|One Way||AED 6,350||AED 2,540||AED 1,905||AED 1,905|
|Two Way||AED 8,500||AED 3,400||AED 2,550||AED 2,550|
Please note the following when registering for the bus service:
• All Nursery pupils should be in a car seat and it should be provided by the parents for the daily journey.
• Pupils cannot be picked up in one bus and dropped off in another, as we cannot have 2 busses going to the same destination.
• The locations set cannot be altered for personal preference.
• Pupils in Year 7 and below will not be left at the drop off point unless the designated adult is present to collect them. • If pupils are not collected then they will be brought back to the College and it will be parent’s responsibility to collect them.
Fee Payment Policy:
• Fees should be paid before the beginning of each term. • Full payment for each term should be done irrespective of the number of working days.
• If the transportation fee is not paid by the 5th of the first month of the term, service will not be available from the next day.
• A one month written notice is required to discontinue the two way service.
• No refunds available for the discontinuation of the one way service or when changing from two way to one way service.
▪ Cash or cheque payments at the Cashier’s office
▪ Online bank transfer to Brighton College Abu Dhabi, please indicate your pupil name and pupil number.
Bank Transfer Details
Bank name: First Abu Dhabi Bank
Branch: Head Office, Abu Dhabi
Account Name: BRIGHTON COLLEGE ABU DHABI
Address: FAB Building, Khalifa Business Park, PO Box 6316, Abu Dhabi UAE
Account Number: 777-100-200-6857-043
IBAN No: AE150357771002006857043
Swift Code: NBADAEAAXX
Bus Service Enrolment Information
If you would like to enrol your child in our school bus service, please complete an enrolment form and send it directly to our bus supervisor who is based in the College: Ilyas Khan – firstname.lastname@example.org - +971 050 830 7277