Our eight-acre campus has been designed to maximise the use of every available space and offers state-of-the-art facilities including:
- 116 large classrooms and a range of specialist teaching and learning spaces.
- A range of outstanding sporting facilities, including a 25-metre shaded swimming pool and 'toddlers' pool, a modern fitness suite, a long jump pit and a full size 4G astro pitch.
- Spacious purpose-built playgrounds and outdoor learning environments which include innovative resources and equipment.
- Our Expressive and Creative Arts wing houses a 600-seat theatre, large dance studio, drama studio and teaching spaces, four music classrooms, 12 music instrumental practice rooms, a recording studio, two very large art studios, photography dark room and a cutting-edge design centre incorporating modern product design equipment such as a laser printer.
- Pupils have access to the main Dining Room which can seat 280 people. The 'bistro' dining room serves food to our youngest children with a child-friendly healthy menu. Older pupils also have access to two cafes serving salads, sandwiches and drinks.