Choosing a new school can sometimes be a daunting task; our Admissions team will guide you through the process. The pages left provide an overview of the application process which can be summarised as follows:
- Initial enquiry, usually involving a tour of the College and a meeting with senior staff and pupils
- Completion of the online application form
- Submission of the required documents
- Attendance at the College for a family meeting (and assessments for entry to Years 2-13)
- Should this be successful an offer letter and acceptance form will be sent via email
Please contact us with any further questions you may have; we are always happy to assist.
This document sets out the admissions process.
For an appointment with the Admissions Manager, Donna Reed, please phone +971 (0)2 815 6504.
We are no longer able to process applications for FS1, FS2, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4 or Year 5 entry for the forthcoming 2017-2018 academic year.